- We have a brotherhood that spans beyond normal boundaries. We can go to any of our chapters and feel the brotherhood that is present between brothers at our chapter.
- As a NAK, you will have the opportunity to meet different people, not only here at UC SAN DIEGO, but at 21 other universities where NAK has been founded and other universities where NAK is known and unknown. We provide a social network through means of national conferences, community service and social activities.
- Through out the years, brothers have entered numerous careers fields in engineering, law, medicine and business, etc. This provides a large business network to undergraduates who are looking for full time careers after graduation, internships or scholarships.
- To give back to our communities. We do this by mentoring children, organizing food and toy drives, and providing manpower at several community and cultural events.
- Amongst brothers, we provide moral support for each other by being there and listening to what each brother has to say. We give advice to each other from our own past experiences and personal relationships.
- Brothers have taken a variety of courses in several fields of study. From this, we have been able to archive several books and class material, which is used by brothers for reference in their own courses. In addition, brothers have been taught by several professors and can recommend or warn other brothers of their teaching styles.
- To enhance your professional qualities, such as leadership, teamwork and communication skills. Conducting meetings and presentations, organizing fundraisers, social events and community services, accomplish this.
- Our fraternity has a national graduation rate of 96.2% with our chapter currently accomplishing 97.1%. Of our chapter-graduated brothers, half of them have decided to continue their education in several graduate programs like law, public health, medicine, teaching, and engineering.
- To be part of a strong Latino based brotherhood - over 22 years old with over 1600 members worldwide.
- To make a positive difference in the community and expect nothing back in return.
- To know that someone is always watching out for you with the best interest in mind.
- To build Brotherhood/Friendships that will last a lifetime.
- To know that you will always have someone to talk to or to listen to you.
- To meet new people who make your social and academic life in college more memorable.
- To gain leadership skills that will make you a better person as a whole and help you get ahead in the future.
- To have a group of guys who aren't just friends, but brothers for life.
- To be part of a group that is not just an organization, but a family
"Men of Mind, Men of Culture, Men of Pride"